20. Make a time capsule - we made one and buried it on our transition day in July 2021 - we will dig it up in July 2022 (wonder how much we will have changed?
4. Play Pooh sticks - we played Pooh sticks at Tickhill Duck Pond on Roland Bridge when we went on our inspirational wellie walk in November.
16. Learn basic first aid - at Crucial Crew in March we learned some basic first aid
15. Perform a poem - we wrote our own war poems and read them to an audience on Remembrance day
11. Care for a buddy - we do a lot of caring with our buddies
9. Put on a public performance - we did the Remembrance Service and look forward to our Summer production
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set
by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some
functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this.
The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is
used to prevent cross site request forgery.
An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have
An 'awsUploads' object is used to facilitate file uploads.
to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device
types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.
Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional
functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to
enable them below: